We are currently looking for a Landscape/Softscape Foreman at a $50,000-$75,000 per year starting salary range with the potential for career advancement. Accepted candidates will receive guaranteed full-time hours, plus paid overtime and year-round work.Enjoy working with a landscaping company that has an employee retention rate of up to 25 years! You’ll soon become an imperative member of our hard-working team, by joining a friendly, laid-back workplace that prioritizes camaraderie.
We’re looking for honest and hard-working applicants who are at least 18 years old. If you have experience leading a crew, consider yourself a team player with a positive attitude, and have a valid driver's license with a clean driving record and reliable transportation, you might just be the perfect individual for the job.
We are looking for knowledge, experience, and capabilities in these areas for this role:
· Installation of trees and shrubs, mulch, and drainage
· Minor sprinkler and low voltage lighting repairs
· Sod/seed installation and grading
· Planting and maintenance of landscape beds and lawns
· Ability to perform manual labor and lift up to 50 pounds at a time
· Loading and unloading of materials, tools, and equipment required for completing landscape construction projects
· Transporting materials by using skid steers, wheelbarrows, hand lifting, etc.
· Working with excavators, skid steers, hand tools and small engine equipment.
Become a part of an award-winning company by joining the team at Teddy’s Lawn and Landscape in Livonia, Michigan! Our close-knit group has cultivated a unique sense of camaraderie in addition to a respected reputation: We won the 2017 Michigan Green Industry Association Environmental Improvement Award and were noted as a “Top 100 Snow Contractor” in North America by Snow Magazine. We demonstrate our staff appreciation through regular gatherings and career advancement opportunities such as in-person training, equipment rodeo events, SIMA and ASAC certification courses, and access to high-quality equipment. If you consider yourself an enthusiastic and reliable team player and want to join a team of forward-thinking landscape professionals, we’d like to hear from you.