We are currently looking for an Irrigation Foreman at a $25-$30 per hour starting salary range with the potential for career advancement. Accepted candidates will receive guaranteed full-time hours, plus paid overtime and year-round work.Enjoy working with a landscaping company that has an employee retention rate of up to 25 years! You’ll soon become an imperative member of our hard-working team, by joining a friendly, laid-back workplace that prioritizes camaraderie.
We’re looking for honest and hard-working applicants who are at least 18 years old. If you have previous work experience in the landscape industry, a valid Chauffeur's license and DOT medical card, can drive and back up a truck and trailer, can work both individually or with a team, have basic plumbing skills, and love working in the great outdoors, you might just be the perfect individual for the job. While 2 years of wire irrigation experience is preferred, it is not necessary as we are willing to train the right candidate.
In this role, you will:
· Feel a sense of achievement when troubleshooting, diagnosing, and repairing irrigation systems as well as designing and installing new irrigation systems for residential and commercial sites.
· Be a responsible and detail-oriented member of our team structure by holding others accountable.
· Participate in hands-on learning and be willing to adapt to change.
· Exemplify your irrigation knowledge by establishing your familiarity with K-Rain, Irritrol, Weathermatic, Toro, Hunter, and Rainbird.
· Make a positive environmental impact with your knack for water conservation and ability to implement programs for clients.
· Demonstrate proficient use of pipe pullers, trenchers, excavators, and wire trackers and be able to sweat pipe and work with Pex.
Become a part of an award-winning company by joining the team at Teddy’s Lawn and Landscape in Livonia, Michigan! Our close-knit group has cultivated a unique sense of camaraderie in addition to a respected reputation: We won the 2017 Michigan Green Industry Association Environmental Improvement Award and were noted as a “Top 100 Snow Contractor” in North America by Snow Magazine. We demonstrate our staff appreciation through regular gatherings and career advancement opportunities such as in-person training, equipment rodeo events, SIMA and ASAC certification courses, and access to high-quality equipment. If you consider yourself an enthusiastic and reliable team player and want to join a team of forward-thinking landscape professionals, we’d like to hear from you.